Blue Devils 2019

Posted this another thread. Just another impressive feat by our beloved Devils. 

If BD cracks the 98 barrier, it will be the 15th time they have scored 98 or higher in a season. Every other corps in world class history have scored 98 or higher 14 times........COMBINED. 

• Like 7

Congrats BD! Get #19 tomorrow!

• Like 5

29 minutes ago, Jurassic Lancer said:

Congratulations BD on your semi-finals win! How about a rematch tomorrow night?

Most certainly a re-match. Bloo isn't done with BD by a long shot. Gonna be a epic showdown of biblical proportions.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Gotta say — people hated the era of BD winning all the time. It wasn’t always fun for me either, because I’m a Hitchcock guy: I love suspense. But look at how the entire activity has adjusted! Folks were worried that it would be a matter of everyone trying to “BD” their style, but what i see is an activity in which a wide range of styles have all flourished and become more adventurous and are all being rewarded in some way. The top 3 alone are all completely doing their own thing, a mix of old drum corps and new, and it’s all worthwhile. To say nothing of the top 12. 

That being said ...

Don’t know if I’ve told you all this, but I’m Thanos actually? And if BD doesn’t win tomorrow I will absolutely be going forward with my plans to destroy the planet. Just keep that in mind, is all I’m saying. 😈

• Like 1
  • Haha 6