Blue Devils 2019

30 minutes ago, Poppycock said:

I’ll take the big toy over any caption award. 

totally! but that guard trophy is a nail biter and, even more so than the big fight at the top, is a contest between two completely deserving, enthralling, incredibly talented lines. I cannot wait to see how it pans out, neither deserves second place. 

• Like 5

And i just watch and wait, and watch and wait some more, and my final watching and wait and waiting for the champs to be revealed tomorrow. Bluuuuuuuue Smoooooke! Yeah. Congrats beloved BD for making that stomp going into tomorrow. Well done again Canton your amazing, i admire your freshness and awesome talent. If you win then it will be well deserved. Blue Devils here we come! Kick that door open one more time.

• Like 5

Well we have been talking about it for weeks, now tonight is the night! So BD Nation does it happen.........does BD turn out the Ghostlight on the final show of the year??

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, Chief Guns said:

Well we have been talking about it for weeks, now tonight is the night! So BD Nation does it happen.........does BD turn out the Ghostlight on the final show of the year??

I really hope so!!

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, Chief Guns said:

You know i have been thinking the same thing. It would make perfect sense the Ghostlight being turned off on the final night. Bringing the folk lore ghost to end their performing rants and rhythmic dances around the Ghostlight, giving the show a complete closer, and signifying the end of the 2019 season closing out. That my friend is a perfect GE for this show.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, theonlyfizzle said:

You know i have been thinking the same thing. It would make perfect sense the Ghostlight being turned off on the final night. Bringing the folk lore ghost to end their performing rants and rhythmic dances around the Ghostlight, giving the show a complete closer, and signifying the end of the 2019 season closing out. That my friend is a perfect GE for this show.

That’s what I’ve been saying for weeks now. If they add a tag ending where the stage is reset back to normal and the ghostlight is turned off, that would seal their fate for 1st. I’m not entirely convinced that they’ll win on the merits of their visual performance alone, for as fantastic as they are from that standpoint.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Chief Guns said:

Yes. Everything in how they have staged the members alludes to it. And frankly, do we really think they haven't planned to do so from the very beginning?

• Like 3

With as well thought out as all of the tiniest details are for this show, it would feel so wrong NOT to turn out the light. As i said weeks ago, and much like Cadevilina said, putting the wall back up, even right up front where they end the show, and everyone running behind except the guard member with the red train, to turn off the light would bring down the house. And remember, last year after the “show” was over, they all turned around to admire the painting, so a coda would not be out of the question here!

• Like 5

20 minutes ago, desertrat68 said:

Yes. Everything in how they have staged the members alludes to it. And frankly, do we really think they haven't planned to do so from the very beginning?

Oh i believe they have planned it since day one. Clara was indentified on Family day. 

• Like 3