Blue Devils 2019

11 hours ago, Chief Guns said:

Boy oh boy i am here to tell ya! DCP needs BD to win. Cause when they do, the finals threads are hilarious. People wanting to change the sheets, fire judges, add in fan voting, LMAO. BDs success sure brings out peoples creative juices lol. Whatever they can do to keep BD from winning. I admire their determination lol. Too bad it's not going to work. But hey on the bright side, they always have the annual predictions thread to wish. Lol. DO IT UP DEVILS!!

What's even more hilarious, is some of these same people spewing vitriol  (both on and off DCP) were saying they'd be okay with a BD win this year, well, until they actually won.

Edited by dcsnare93
  • Like 4

16 minutes ago, dcsnare93 said:

What's even more hilarious, is some of these same people spewing vitriol  (both on and off DCP) were saying they'd be okay with a BD win this year, well, until they actually won.

No vitriol from me. My comrades and I even toasted BD’s win last night.

• Like 6

42 minutes ago, Jurassic Lancer said:

No vitriol from me. My comrades and I even toasted BD’s win last night.

Well you are one classy ones. Wouldn't expect anything less from you. Actually it's the non-Bloo fans that are being jerks. All the Bloo fans are being classy. 

• Like 4

Can anyone clarify that SCOJO was away from BD for in July? I heard he came back to BD around end of July,  then we started seeing BDs drum scores improve. 

14 minutes ago, Chief Guns said:

Can anyone clarify that SCOJO was away from BD for in July? I heard he came back to BD around end of July,  then we started seeing BDs drum scores improve. 

Reportedly in Japan. Sponsor clinics I presume. 

Just rewatched last night's run. Wow the guard and hornline was absolutely flawless in the ballad. Makes for a stunning watch. 

• Like 6

Look how much fun everyone was having. Haha.

• Like 7

Congrats BD. While I was rooting for Bloo, I did predict at the beginning of the year that BD would win with a show that would please fans and BD haters alike- glad I was right, I enjoyed the show! 

note- I don't *hate* BD, just not always a fan of the design, but I won't get into that. Liked Ghostlight a lot. 

Edited by mfrontz47
grammar
  • Like 2

This corp never ceases to amaze me... year after year of such entertaining, amazing, high quality productions. Such professionalism. Such class. 

I watched this year's show as it evolved, layer by layer, into the masterpiece that it became by championships week. And the execution level on finals night really took it over the top. The triumphant closer had so much passion and power and soaring emotion. I really felt that one... My favorite moment of the season. 

Thanks and congratulations on "19 in '19" to all the performers and to everyone in the Blue Devils organization. 

• Like 4