Blue Devils 2019

53 minutes ago, KVG_DC said:

$10 says a grown up Clara reappears to turn off the Ghostlight on an empty stage at finals.  

I am not sure she is still with the organization. She would be what.......14 right now marching with BDB possibly???? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, KVG_DC said:

$10 says a grown up Clara reappears to turn off the Ghostlight on an empty stage at finals.  

2 hours ago, DWW11 said:

I don’t think it will be Clara  

1 hour ago, Chief Guns said:

I am not sure she is still with the organization. She would be what.......14 right now marching with BDB possibly???? 

I like that this is ....juuuuuuust....possible enough people seem to take it seriously.  

• Like 3

Yes, disclaimer, they are different shows, but that's 0.1 ahead of Coats tonight.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Super Don-O said:

Yes, disclaimer, they are different shows, but that's 0.1 ahead of Coats tonight.

It’s gonna be close!  New endings and all.  It’s gonna be one hell of a nail biter.  Gonna get some glute workouts in just clenching while I wait for scores over the next two and a half weeks 😨

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

I just watch video of BD performance tonight.. Can i tell you, i am so ####### excited with what i just watched. You are going to love it too!!!!!

Guys you are going love it even more. The show have gotten cleaner, The visuals are more defined, the BRASS Big improvements they sound incredible. Added musical changes, within the show and at the closer. Can i tell you that the closer have also changed, i am loving it, more and more. But you can tell there's still more that will be added to the ending. Don't know of it will change again entirely or just addition. Whichever way it is all working. Sooo Goood! Its going to be such a dog fight between BD and BC. 

• Like 5

Just now, theonlyfizzle said:

I just watch video of BD performance tonight.. Can i tell you, i am so ####### excited with what i just watched. You are going to love it too!!!!!

Guys you are going love it even more. The show have gotten cleaner, The visuals are more defined, the BRASS Big improvements they sound incredible. Added musical changes, within the show and at the closer. Can i tell you that the closer have also changed, i am loving it, more and more. But you can tell there's still more that will be added to the ending. Don't know of it will change again entirely or just addition. Whichever way it is all working. Sooo Goood! Its going to be such a dog fight between BD and BC. 

Mind sharing privately? 🙂

Phew! They were on tonight. Props all around, but especially to the guard — performance of the season. Nailed the opening tosses with minimal movement and only one caught shakily from what I could see. Also finally almost nailed that trumpet feature toss, and the unison toss in the ballad is looking very sharp. Still the expected errors in some of the more intricate work but they’re looking very good.

I must admit the hornline is still sounding rough to me. Better, but rough. 

New hornline tag on the tap shoe bit is luscious, but I noticed it took longer for the audience to react. Doesn’t feel like quite as much of a clever punchline. Curious how others feel. 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Cappybara said:

Mind sharing privately? 🙂

Oh yeah lol.... Its really on that popular tube site.