Blue Devils 2019

24 minutes ago, Cappybara said:

YUP the violin in the closer just doesn't jive with the rest of the show. Apparently we're in for a surprise at pre-lims so maybe the closer will be redone? I kinda doubt theyd do a wholesale change to it that late into the season though

While i think you are correct, BD did shock us all on finals night 2004 when they did the train leaving the station, the entire corps rushing off the field in the closer. No one saw that coming. 

• Like 4

The audience reactions during the YT Allentown video that's split into two parts — chef's kiss. Perfect. I definitely think sometimes we overstate how much the Allentown crowd historically dislikes  BD — I swear I've been there when people said the reaction was bad but from my seat it was quite good — but I've never heard Oohing and Aahing like what I'm hearing on this video. I love it.

And also this video shows how far they still have to go, in a good way! They're scoring very well and aren't nearly done. Dirty feet, lots of drops, minor tears. This show performed at the top of its game is a champion. Ringo and Paul and the boys better watch their backs!!!

• Like 7

Here we go, last show before prelims is tonight. This is the week where the magic happens and the corps kicks it into another gear every year 

• Like 7

Last week BD. The phenomenal men and women of Canton have once again laid down the gauntlet for you. But you have proven for decades, when it's on the line, no one does it like BD. It's time to remind everyone one more time...............

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Yes BD your here again once more, pull it out as you have done many times before. Make these three nights the hardest for those wonderful amazing heroes of canton. Really great show you have, Take That Gold! We rooting for you to win.

• Like 6

On 8/3/2019 at 7:30 PM, Chief Guns said:

While i think you are correct, BD did shock us all on finals night 2004 when they did the train leaving the station, the entire corps rushing off the field in the closer. No one saw that coming. 

...but everyone saw it going!

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

• Like 4