Blue Devils 2019

1 hour ago, c mor said:

...way back in 76, we whittled our own drumsticks from 2 x 4s....No really, it's true!

😉

That was the first BD show i ever saw!

• Like 1

I'm so excited!!  My daughter and I are flying out today.  We won't see prelims but will be there for Friday and Sat. nights' performances!  I feel like I've come first circle.  My first drum corps show was back in 1983 (I think?) in Lubbock Texas.  The 2 corps I remember from that night were the Blue Devils and Velvet Knights.  Fast forward many many years, my oldest son loves marching band as a freshman in HS, was playing trombone, marched euphonium and asked me if I had ever heard of the Blue Devils.  His band director is a BD alum.  My son marched 3 years with another great corps and has marched BD the last 2 years (his "dream corps").  This is his age out year.  I'm sure I will crying Sat. night.  ❤️

GO BLUE DEVILS!! 

• Like 9

DEVILS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! getting excited to see how much they have cleaned. Do it UP Devils! 

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, xandandl said:

Does Cappybara now have two DCP accts.?

LOL I don't think so. Considering how much we disagree here at DCP it would have to be a strange world for us to be one and the same. 

• Haha 4

Just arrived at my hotel!  Waiting on my room and them heading over. LOS is pretty impressive from the outside! But i bet i will live what’s inside it even more!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, xandandl said:

Does Cappybara now have two DCP accts.?

speaking of , I have not noticed any posts from Cappy today. Might be recharging for the later corps.