2019 Bloooooooooooooocoats

https://www.dci.org/news/bluecoats-work-for-wednesdays-through-dog-days-of-spring-training

Another Bluecoats article on the front page.

Hmm...the theater features movies and documentaries related to their 2019 production.

Didn't see page 12 until just now but the hint in this article and others in this thread lead me to believe it's Woodstock.

We will see. 2 days!

6 hours ago, ThePlanets said:

Didn't see page 12 until just now but the hint in this article and others in this thread lead me to believe it's Woodstock.

We will see. 2 days!

I hope so. Then I would want Richie Havens' Freedom for the percussion feature and of course, Star Spangled Banner for the closer. So much great material to choose from. Jefferson Airplane...

Pass me the brown acid!

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, alphabetmonkey said:

I hope so. Then I would want Richie Havens' Freedom for the percussion feature and of course, Star Spangled Banner for the closer. So much great material to choose from. Jefferson Airplane... 

Janis Joplin, Jefferson Airplane, Santana, Country Joe, CCR, CSNY, etc. should have some material to consider.

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, alphabetmonkey said:

Pass me the brown acid!

O imagine the uniforms

Imma take cover in here.  😳

Very excited to see what they’re up to Thursday! Have missed being around them this year.  I am sure I’ll continue to love what they’re doing, they’ve had this team together for quite awhile now, most of them since 2013.  Staff consistency is a very good thing.  

• Like 8

20 hours ago, YoungMusician said:

Bluecoats are going to be amazing this year. Very excited to see them on Thursday!

Can't wait! Give a full report. I won't be in the theater.

• Sad 1

23 hours ago, ExPitster said:

Please explain! Is is just frustration waiting for Thursday, or have you seen/heard something?

This was just pure frustration waiting for Thursday. I got nothin.

Hopping into BlooForceOne in a few hours. Should be at Visual rehearsal this morning at Troy High School 😁

• Like 7