2019 Bloooooooooooooocoats

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

Second show and second win.

Even though they're undefeated I'm about done following scores. The show is too special to ever care about scores this year. 💙🍁

• Like 2

11 hours ago, superOOk said:

Second show and second win.

Even though they're undefeated I'm about done following scores. The show is too special to ever care about scores this year. 💙🍁

I love that! It’s difficult for me to separate the enjoyment of the performances from the competitiveness. I’m going to make an effort to not get so caught up in the numbers and instead relax and enjoy each performance. 

• Like 8

42 minutes ago, Poppycock said:

I love that! It’s difficult for me to separate the enjoyment of the performances from the competitiveness. I’m going to make an effort to not get so caught up in the numbers and instead relax and enjoy each performance. 

Academy could have finished last in 2016,  but I loved and still love that show “to death” today.  I also felt the same about The Troopers “Wild Horses” show.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, superOOk said:

Very nice. Some great front ensemble work and good brass licks too! Can't wait to see it cleaned up later this season! 

I've seen videos of most of the top tier now. Obviously it's too early to say who has the lead on the race for gold. But without a doubt this is far and away my favorite show of the year.

• Like 4