2019 Bloooooooooooooocoats

I've seen them all as well, SCV I will need a better feed to really get a take on it, and you are correct, Bloo's show is by far the best show of the year, followed by Crown.

• Like 2

Congrats to Bloo on another great performance last night!!!

For those that might be in the area...Bloo will give a standstill concert (FREE AND OPEN TO PUBLIC) at the Gervasi Vineyard Monday evening at 6:30.  This is, of course, weather permitting.  A big THANK YOU to the Swaldo's for making this possible.

• Like 3

I like these costumes the best out of anyone's this year. What's with all the drab grey from everyone else?

As for the show itself, I enjoy it. Probably not my personal favorite show in the past five years from them, but it's fun and enjoyable. Having now seen at least bootleg recordings of everyone in the top 6, I think that this show probably carries the most GE. I don't know if that will be enough to win, but we'll see.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, oldbandguy said:

Congrats to Bloo on another great performance last night!!!

For those that might be in the area...Bloo will give a standstill concert (FREE AND OPEN TO PUBLIC) at the Gervasi Vineyard Monday evening at 6:30.  This is, of course, weather permitting.  A big THANK YOU to the Swaldo's for making this possible.

We'll be there!!

2 hours ago, oldbandguy said:

Could that possibly be TILT 🙂   a few thousand might agree with you

Actually it's Kinetic Noise. I love Tilt (marched it after all) but I think that 2015 was smarter, deeper, and better-executed. Absolutely criminally under-recognized. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

I'm showing my age here but I never was into or listened to music by the Beatles. This show presents familiarity for a lot of people but for me this show is pretty much entirely foreign. Maybe that's why it's taking me some time to get into it?

10 hours ago, pudding said:

Actually it's Kinetic Noise. I love Tilt (marched it after all) but I think that 2015 was smarter, deeper, and better-executed. Absolutely criminally under-recognized. 

Totally Agree with you

• Like 1

• Like 1