2019 Bloooooooooooooocoats

Woooooo! 78.65 and Bloo sweeping everything but guard and VP ... but still winning Visual! 

Edited by Jurassic Lancer
  • Like 6

dwFf9KZ.png

Bluecoats screamer Lane Meyers 💪🎺💙 🍁

PC: Bill Grossman

Edited by superOOk
  • Like 6

Video online from Allentown. I love this show even more than at the season premier! I think what I appreciate most is that every "i" is dotted and "t" seems to be crossed --- they're just cleaning and cleaning an already-excellent masterpiece. Undeniably a Bloo show for the ages!

• Like 4

14 hours ago, superOOk said:

dwFf9KZ.png

Bluecoats screamer Lane Meyers 💪🎺💙 🍁

PC: Bill Grossman

Is that a wig or is he really rocking the bowl cut?

9 hours ago, oldbandguy said:

Scores/Placements don't mean a lot until everyone gets together, BUT ...Snip!

What???  You don't think that Bluecoats members and staff don't know they have the overall #1 score in DCI this year and that they sit atop the DCI rankings?  You don't think they will work their butts off to stay there?

You don't think the #2 corps Boston doesn't want to work harder to get to that #1 spot?

You don't think the defending champ Vanguard is content to sit in 3rd place and make excuses that they "haven't met head-to-head" yet?

You don't think that Phantom is relieved to now be sitting in 12th spot instead of 13th, and now they are working hard to stay there?

I think they all DO know. 

Scores may be meaningless to you, but in competition, scores and rankings is partly what motivates ALL the corps.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wvu80 said:

What???  You don't think that Bluecoats members and staff don't know they have the overall #1 score in DCI this year and that they sit atop the DCI rankings?  You don't think they will work their butts off to stay there?

You don't think the #2 corps Boston doesn't want to work harder to get to that #1 spot?

You don't think the defending champ Vanguard is content to sit in 3rd place and make excuses that they "haven't met head-to-head" yet?

You don't think that Phantom is relieved to now be sitting in 12th spot instead of 13th, and now they are working hard to stay there?

I think they all DO know. 

Scores may be meaningless to you, but in competition, scores and rankings is partly what motivates ALL the corps.

Double post.

Edited by Forevergreen
  • Like 1