2019 Bloooooooooooooocoats

I noticed that Bloo was missing a Tuba player or 2. Is everything okay. I hope its not injury related

posted from the DrumScorps app

Keep it going, Bloooooooo!!!!

• Like 5

20 hours ago, DrumManTx said:

I’m gonna go check out some rehearsal tomorrow but wow.  What a show on all levels.  Every little thing is just essence of Bluecoats and Beatles perfectly married into a seamless package.  It’s incredible.   I don’t care if they keep up the streak or not, this is a SHOW in all regards.  Love it. 

I'm obsessed with the Bluecoats this season. 2016 & 2019 Bluecoats are two of my favorite shows ever. The entertainment value is just off the charts. Bluecoats design team is on a different level than others...they really get it. Honestly, Bluecoats are one of the few shows this year that I would go out of my way to see again and again! Don't really care if they win it all this year, they are just heads above the rest this season.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, DrumManTx said:

I’m gonna go check out some rehearsal tomorrow but wow.  What a show on all levels.  Every little thing is just essence of Bluecoats and Beatles perfectly married into a seamless package.  It’s incredible.   I don’t care if they keep up the streak or not, this is a SHOW in all regards.  Love it. 

I often wonder, for the folks that say "I am not a fan of the Beatles",  if you would lose the mental block of trying to identify the music and get into what is, to me anyways, darn tootin good stuff!!!  This show is just a super well designed, arranged and executed show?!!? *total homer speak here ❤️

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, PamahoNow said:

Great interview with Dean Westman

That was some kind of awesomeness! 

• Like 1

I would have never caught the baritones playing "Yesterday". Thank you for showing this to us.

1 minute ago, Cfmninjaa said:

I would have never caught the baritones playing "Yesterday". Thank you for showing this to us.

There are a lot of "hidden gems" in this show.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, DrumManTx said:

I’m headed over there in about 15, any idea if rehearsal is still open to public?