2019 Bloooooooooooooocoats

Shield members just saw the new ending.

Bloo is about to burn it all to the ground 🔥🔥🔥💙💙💙

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, superOOk said:

We're at around Round 12. By Round 15 these heavyweights will be bloodied and exhausted. We're heading for a fabulous finish. 

Edited by OldSnareDrummer
  • Like 3

New ending confirmed for tonight

• Like 3

Aaaagggghhhh! Who is periscoping!?!? Need to see!

• Like 1

ok, so here's my completely uninformed guess as to the new ending.

"She's so Heavy" ends.

We get an alarm clock bell and they break into the second half of "A Day in the Life" ("Woke up, got outta bed, dragged a comb across my head..."). There's an abbreviated but melodic version of that, and then the long cacophony crescendo. Accompanying the long build is a frenetic, mind-boggling drill with forms appearing and dissolving to the final hit, culminating in the piano chord and bow we've been getting all season.

Babies go airborne.

• Haha 1

Man I cant help but think that strategically they should've held onto this new ending until closer to the end of the year.

Seems like they want to run the table and stay unbeaten the whole year. Unveiling it now leaves them vulnerable for finals week In case BD has something else up their sleeve. 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Glenn426 said:

Man I cant help but think that strategically they should've held onto this new ending until closer to the end of the year.

Seems like they want to run the table and stay unbeaten the whole year. Unveiling it now leaves them vulnerable for finals week In case BD has something else up their sleeve. 

This is actually later than they've added their ending in recent years (the new ending was in for San Antonio in 2017 and 2018).

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, superOOk said:

Why am i procrastinating on joining "Sheild"....ugh!! Should have just done it this spring and then I'd have an even bigger smile this afternoon!! Go Bloooooo!!! ✌️ 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Glenn426 said:

I'm not too concerned about timing of the new ending. I think, with the right ending and getting CLEAN CLEAN CLEAN, Bloo has the show to beat. If they nail the ending of their show and continue to clean, this should be the champion for 2019. BD will be clean as a whistle by finals, and Bloo needs to match that. Keep it up! Love the show this year. 

• Like 3