2019 Bloooooooooooooocoats

Samia Mooney talks Bloo Guard 💙

• Thanks 2

26 minutes ago, oldbandguy said:

PS...a little secret.  The NEW ENDING is already clean!!!  and the kids LOVE IT.

This is about the only thing this show needed. Cant wait to see it. 

• Like 1

Just saw the new ending at ensemble. Not going to tell you anything yet but let’s just say...game over!  Bloo wins!  BD better have something big up there sleeve. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

I'm hearing, clean, big, and game over....I like it already 🙂

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Corpfan said:

Just saw the new ending at ensemble. Not going to tell you anything yet but let’s just say...game over!  Bloo wins!  BD better have something big up there sleeve. 

Oh boy! I love your enthusiasm, and I agree the new closer is huge, but let’s not take any victory laps quite yet ... at least until late in the evening August 10. BD is always dangerous. 

Edited by Jurassic Lancer
  • Like 8

13 minutes ago, Jurassic Lancer said:

Oh boy! I love your enthusiasm, and I agree the new closer is huge, but let’s not take any victory laps quite yet ... at least until late in the evening August 10. BD is always dangerous. 

I agree, BD is always dangerous and trust me they are who I am pulling for but after seeing this ending it’s going to be tough. I’m with you though. Won’t rule them out until the end. Any way you look at it we, the fans, are in for a treat the next two weeks!

• Like 2

They learned a new version just today. It should be very solid by Saturday. Let’s not overhype it.  I’m sure Blue Devils and SCV will have great endings coming as well. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, rmurrey74 said:

They learned a new version just today. It should be very solid by Saturday. Let’s not overhype it.  I’m sure Blue Devils and SCV will have great endings coming as well. 

They actually learned it last week and kept it in their pocket until tonight.

• Like 2