2019 Bloooooooooooooocoats

I generally am not a fan of quiet endings, but thought the original ending was a good one. I love "Hey Jude" and was surprised it wasn't in there... until now! Very excited to watch this show live this Sunday at NightBeat. This is easily one of my favorite shows of any corps in quite a long time. I really want Bluecoats to win it all this season and everyone involved deserves it!

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, SOA Dad said:

This is the first time I’m commenting on a corps other than Spirit.

By the end of Bloo’s show in Mesquite I had tears in my eyes. I think my son was wondering what was wrong with me ... but it had that kind of impact on me.

The down ending was very elegant and touching --

And in the end
The love you take
Is equal to the love you make

But the new ending is going to be super rocking - sending everyone on their way in an upbeat happy mood - I'm glad we got to experience both --

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

AWESOMENESS!!!🎺
I notice there are 13 tubas...glad the alt's get to participate in this kind of stuff!! Go Bloooooo!!! 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

Blessings upon people who own old video of drum corps shows (that were never even on the Fan Network) and sometimes post them on Youtube, like the non-Finalist Bluecoats' show I'd never seen or heard before tonight. Definitely some presages of the 1989 drum feature in that one.

55 minutes ago, N.E. Brigand said:

Blessings upon people who own old video of drum corps shows (that were never even on the Fan Network) and sometimes post them on Youtube, like the non-Finalist Bluecoats' show I'd never seen or heard before tonight. Definitely some presages of the 1989 drum feature in that one.

Maybe 1999?