2019 Bloooooooooooooocoats

https://youtu.be/7pekEwy1yMg

Pretty good show even though it didn't make finals (it could have went without the vocals). A show featuring music from "Pink Floyd" including a number many remember from Down Side Up.

posted from the DrumScorps app

1 hour ago, mingusmonk said:

Maybe 1999?

I saw 1999 live at the Massillon show. It would be nice to be able to see that one again.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, N.E. Brigand said:

I saw 1999 live at the Massillon show. It would be nice to be able to see that one again.

1986 was a fun show,  if you remember the vibe feature in doodletown that was me ;)

• Like 3

2 hours ago, bluecoats88 said:

1986 was a fun show,  if you remember the vibe feature in doodletown that was me 😉

The very first show I ever saw at DCI Championships!  Little did I know then that I would be marching there 4 years later 😁

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jast45 said:

Now that could be a best selling t shirt for sure!

Credit to the person who did this great graphic

1 minute ago, Terri Schehr said:

Michael Raiford

He's a good CAD artist. Don't think this was assembled from any stock photo's. Love the similarities between the swirls and Bloo's prop circles. Beatles are actually in my era and Bloo's show has motivated me to do some research on The Beatles. Have been listening to a number of their albums. Musically, they were ahead of their time. Paul is still doing current concerts now singing some of their numbers. A lot of stuff on youtube for those interested if you don't have the albums downloaded.

• Like 2