2019 Bloooooooooooooocoats

Football Hall of Fame Halftime Show

3ag6spj.jpg

• Like 8

Having been in that stadium a few times and will be in acouple months, I have to say that it's a beautiful facility and I am so happy Bloo had an opportunity to perform at an event like this! Wouldn't mind if they hosted a few of their home shows here over the years. Here's hoping for a good nights rest and plenty of energy for Allentown. GO BLOO!

Edited by OhioBoy_99
  • Like 6

12 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

I thought I remembered it right.  That’s a great idea, btw. 🙌🙌🙌

"Ladies and Gentlemen...once again...The Bluecoats!" Great idea...I shared with them...hopefully the hear it. I loved it, but I am obviously biased. 

Edited by BlooMom
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, BlooMom said:

"Ladies and Gentlemen...once again...The Bluecoats!" Great idea...I shared with them...hopefully the hear it. I loved it, but I am obviously biased. 

Great minds think alike, Mom! I shared it with them, too!

• Like 5

So glad they performed at the NFL Hall of Fame game last night. The fans really seemed to love it. Frankly, their show is perfect for this type of event in addition to competitive drum corps. This Beatles show for the Super Bowl would blow people away. Come on NFL, bring "The Bluecoats" to the Super Bowl. haha 🙂

By the way, the way they did the ending last night was awesome. Slightly different since they waited before starting Hey Jude until the announcement. Will that be in the show or was that for this event only? Sorry if this has already been asked. 

• Like 8

Would anyone know if the brass writers ever considered Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds?  With the success the BC have had with electronics, it would seem that tune is right in their wheel house both musically and visually.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, jwillis35 said:

So glad they performed at the NFL Hall of Fame game last night. The fans really seemed to love it. Frankly, their show is perfect for this type of event in addition to competitive drum corps. This Beatles show for the Super Bowl would blow people away. Come on NFL, bring "The Bluecoats" to the Super Bowl. haha 🙂

By the way, the way they did the ending last night was awesome. Slightly different since they waited before starting Hey Jude until the announcement. Will that be in the show or was that for this event only? Sorry if this has already been asked. 

I have asked my Bloo, and husband (who's on tour with them). Haven't heard yet, but will see tonight for sure!

34 minutes ago, Jurassic Lancer said:

Great minds think alike, Mom! I shared it with them, too!

Wow, that would be amazing!

• Like 3

2 hours ago, jwillis35 said:

Last night's ending will be tonight's ending at Allentown.  The pitch bend was left in Newark after the community performance Tuesday night...but I have it in my garage if needed. 🙂

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, BlooMom said:

I have asked my Bloo, and husband (who's on tour with them). Haven't heard yet, but will see tonight for sure!

It is the ending tonight. And, I believe they also changed the Ed Sullivan sample to include "once again." They either heard about this, or already planned it. Either way, I can't wait to watch tonight!

• Like 7