2019 Bloooooooooooooocoats

Just read through the Allentown show thread...some serious gaslighting by the keyboard warriors tonight 🤣

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

18 minutes ago, superOOk said:

Just read through the Allentown show thread...some serious gaslighting by the keyboard warriors tonight 🤣

Let’s face it. Every homer hears what they want to hear. In the midst of a huge brass tear you have BD fans going bonkers over their brass performance. People are fans, and we can just hope that the judges judge and leave the fandom to the fanatics.

• Like 7

Congratulations! Last night’s performance was powerful. A great way to to head into this final week at the top.  Everyone looked so into the energy of this show.  And the competition with the Blue Devils is electric. Both shows hold their own and somehow seem to inspire each other. The power and beauty of theater and performance.  Loved it all last night

• Like 6

11 hours ago, superOOk said:

Well, it doesn’t work on me.  All of the top three had great, powerful performances.  There was a tiny little tear in the Devil’s ballad but considering the drill they were doing, I would have waved that off myself. 

• Like 3

11 hours ago, MikeRapp said:

Let’s face it. Every homer hears what they want to hear. In the midst of a huge brass tear you have BD fans going bonkers over their brass performance. People are fans, and we can just hope that the judges judge and leave the fandom to the fanatics.

I didn’t think the tear was huge, Mike.  

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

I didn’t think the tear was huge, Mike.  

I agree.

"Reality leaves a lot to the imagination."
- John Lennon

• Like 2