2019 Bloooooooooooooocoats

8 minutes ago, mrk said:

I agree.

"Reality leaves a lot to the imagination."
- John Lennon

I always wanted my competition to be at the top of their game.   Here’s hoping for great performances from everyone this coming week. Make me cry, all of you. 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, corps8294 said:

Not to be Nit Pickin' Captain Killjoy; but isn't there a rule that all performers must wear footwear while performing? The guard girl on the platform with the incense bangles looked like she was going straight up no shoes hippy during that part of the show. 

Really....

I guess we all have things move us in different ways.  I watch that part of the show and the LAST thing that comes to mind is "a rule"

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

I must say, this has to be the single most competitive year of drum corps I have ever witnessed. It would be enough with just the 1st vs 2nd vs 3rd battle to compete with years like 2008, 2015 and 2016 but you add in the element of 4th vs 5th vs 6th, all of which could make a run for 3rd and its like none other. Simply one of the most exciting years of dci ever and I look forward to listening to all of these shows in Lucas Oil come finals and seeing how the placements unfold.

posted from the DrumScorps app

• Like 5

9 hours ago, Cadevilina Crown said:

At rehearsal now. Looks like they’re not done with the ending just yet...

🙂

Would love to hear your take on overall rehearsal!

5 hours ago, superOOk said:

Would love to hear your take on overall rehearsal!

It was great! While they spent half the ensemble rehearsal working on the newest revision to the ending, they worked very productively to the point where the staff agreed to have it performed over the next two shows, starting tonight in Buffalo! Of course, the rest of the show is really cooking, too.

I don’t want to spoil anything for those who will be seeing it tonight in Buffalo or tomorrow night in Akron, but this *new* new ending does contain something I suggested earlier. 🙂

Edited by Cadevilina Crown
  • Like 5