2019 Bloooooooooooooocoats

8 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

It always does. Since the dawn of drum corps man. 

Cue the 2001 music.

Related image

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, MikeRapp said:

This morning I rediscovered the forum’s Block User feature! So much better experience!

I had no one on there since I’ve been here but in the last month, I’ve added six.  Alleviates much stress to distance yourself from people who live to argue. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Terri Schehr said:

I had no one on there since I’ve been here but in the last month, I’ve added six.  Alleviates much stress to distance yourself from people who live to argue. 

I only have three blocked, all three are arrogant, non-stop BD honks. You can probably guess who they are. They add nothing of value to the DCP experience.

• Thanks 1

So you were there last night, @Terri Schehr. What happened? I heard the early entry at the start of the show, and also heard the drums get off sync midway through the show. Kind of amazing that last night was the only show in which they lost points all season long.

Just now, MikeRapp said:

So you were there last night, @Terri Schehr. What happened? I heard the early entry at the start of the show, and also heard the drums get off sync midway through the show. Kind of amazing that last night was the only show in which they lost points all season long.

It got a little loose.  I’d rather them get it out of their system last night than tonight.  I thought Devils had a rough brass show but what do I know?  I’m sure some expert will fix my thinking. Bwahaha 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

It got a little loose.  I’d rather them get it out of their system last night than tonight.  I thought Devils had a rough brass show but what do I know?  I’m sure some expert will fix my thinking. Bwahaha 

Yeah, I was a bit uncomfortable at times.  But the Devils did not rate the guard score with that flag work, nor the percussion score with several in your face schlocks. Let's hope Bloo tightens it up and the judges judge the shows in front of them! 

• Like 1

As long as Bluecoats lay down a top-notch performance of their show, I believe they will win. Any hick-ups and the Blue Devils are a most deserving Champion and will definitely take the Gold. 

• Like 5

17 minutes ago, jwillis35 said:

As long as Bluecoats lay down a top-notch performance of their show, I believe they will win. Any hick-ups and the Blue Devils are a most deserving Champion and will definitely take the Gold. 

Better to get the loose one out of the way last night. 

• Like 3

Looking forward to cheering for Bloo at the epic throw-down tonight. Judging is way beyond my pay grade, but I look forward to enjoying and celebrating the magic of The Bluecoats, be it once or twice more. Thank you for this amazing ride.

• Like 4