2019 Bloooooooooooooocoats

What a show, what a season.

Thank you, Bluecoats for your energy, talent, and stellar performances. Your brassline  has been a favorite of mine since the 1980's. Continued success...and rest.

Thanks again....

• Like 7

2 hours ago, jwillis35 said:

I find it hard to agree with anything you say here. Back to the drawing board. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the designs the Bluecoats staff have put together over the past 6 years. Keep going in that direction...PLEASE! The Fans absolutely love it.

As for your more demand comment...this show had plenty of demand. Adding even more demand, to an already demanding show, is not the answer. Quality in design is more important than demand. Bloo and BD had as much demand as anyone out there. You have to know what to look for and how to analyze it to fully grasp the physical and musical challenges of Bloo's show. 

Bloo's guard is competitive and incredibly good. Sure, if we can hit the level of BD or Boston's guard, we will gladly take it. 🙂

The percussion section took 3rd. How is that bad?

Bloo was .087 from a Gold Medal and somehow you think that merits an overhaul? Not me. 

You're reply is classy and on point.  I'm not yet ready to give him a classy reply so I'll just say nothing.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

What can be said that hasn't already been echoed throughout all of DCI......."The Bluecoats" was an amazing display of thoughtful nuances and musically themed after the gone by not forgotten era of The Beatles!!! I was fortunate to see it live twice!! It was AWESOME!! I can hardly stand the thought of never seeing it live again......but I have also thought that of past shows and then you WOW us all again with something new and excellent!! CAN NOT WAIT!!! 

Keep being you Bloooo!! No one sells more souvies or generates more buzz than you!! Until next spring, Peace!! ✌️

Edited by Prtzdle
  • Like 6

While the old school in me loves a lot of drill. staging and doing the body movement in synchronization is not easy and has demand to do it well. Bloo and other corps do it well.  I am going to clap wildly for some awesome drill still- Crown(especially), Madison(they were not flashy with GE but you just have to loved their closing drill.).  I do appreciate the changes. I can say one thing that has taken getting used to is the "lets run to the next set". 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

You’d never believe it. 

You’d be surprised what I’d believe 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3