2019 Bloooooooooooooocoats

2 minutes ago, Poppycock said:

Congratulations Bluecoats. Now waiting for those naughty little Devils to join in the fun. 

Bring it!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

This is a satisfying pay off to the 'east coast inflation discussion'  I'm VERY curious as to how Boston fits into this.  They are surpassing my expectations with this show.

• Like 7

Congratulations and well done, Bluecoats!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

This show is genius. 

I do think it gets a slow start though.

I am nervous that this will be another Inferno story. A great show that is clearly the fan favorite-winning going into finals night. Then BD wins.

If BD doesn't win- it will be the first time since 2005 that they didn't win again after getting 2nd place the year before and the first time since 06 that we went 2(+) consecutive years without BD winning. A new era in DCI 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, ThePlanets said:

This show is genius. 

I do think it gets a slow start though.

I am nervous that this will be another Inferno story. A great show that is clearly the fan favorite-winning going into finals night. Then BD wins.

If BD doesn't win- it will be the first time since 2005 that they didn't win again after getting 2nd place the year before and the first time since 06 that we went 2(+) consecutive years without BD winning. A new era in DCI 

Ah.  Don't sweat it. I'm just delighted that we didn't see a scenario where they just 'seemed' to be doing really well and then they met up with the other contenders only to find out that they were competing in a bubble with a false sense of success.

They took on the favorite to win nearly across the board... point made.

Now just sit back and enjoy the ride.  The margins are close enough for us to see lots more jockeying before it's all over.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, ThePlanets said:

let's just hope bloo don't leave give their best performance of the year on friday night, and then come out flat on saturday. 

i wish bloo's show was the fan favorite because i love the beatles, and agree the show is brilliant. but when you have  20 somethings on here saying "didn't the cadets kind of do a beatles show?" when it was a jethro tull show, it makes me dubious. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2