2019 Bloooooooooooooocoats

2 minutes ago, Forevergreen said:

I got back to Marion yesterday. Some more detail added to props, more show on the field.  Believe what I saw was a change to the length of a part of the show.,I would say Bloo is staying true to themselves it def has their vibe .  It’s done well; I have a few reservations GE wise, but the demand is high and the talent is there.  It is a very fan friendly show. I have never been a big fan of the source music(but done well) unlike many others so it clouds me a bit

I have some reservations about the source music as well, but I'm interested to hear how it has been composed. Should be fresh, I hope. If done in their current style can be interesting for sure.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, jjeffeory said:

I have some reservations about the source music as well, but I'm interested to hear how it has been composed. Should be fresh, I hope. If done in their current style can be interesting for sure.

This show is ANOTHER Thrower/Rarick masterpiece!!!  And the visual package is AGAIN going to be incredible.  Hope all of you will get to see it LIVE!!!

• Like 9

I caught a glimpse today. It's very interesting. Very poppy music selections. And I've heard some whispers about the show title and it's VERY interesting. I love it and I think it's great but I don't think it's something they can win with. I want to share more info SO BAD but I know I can't. I'm so excited!! 😀😀😀

3 hours ago, oldbandguy said:

This show is ANOTHER Thrower/Rarick masterpiece!!!  And the visual package is AGAIN going to be incredible.  Hope all of you will get to see it LIVE!!!

Great to read! I'll refrain from more comments on the the source music until after they announce.

• Thanks 1

On 6/10/2019 at 12:22 AM, Lance said:

the source music is eternally fresh, imo

Doesn’t sound like the show or source music is going to be along the same vein of last years show 😞

7 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

I feel like I’m in a room of people and everyone knows a secret but me. 

There was a leak that reveled the possible rep for this year’s show. The leak has since been removed. I have no idea if the information was accurate but if it is then it makes sense why some posters are a tad bit skeptical. That being said, I have no reason to believe that we will all be anything but impressed with the arrangements. Bloo has produced hit after hit consecutively so I trust their judgement.

• Like 3