Williamsport 10-day

if going up 15, , between Shamokin Dam and Lewisburg is under construction, and if you try to cross the river and go up 147, that is too. so plan extra time...15 has been shut since Wednesday because a crane and a huge steel girder collapsed

I have jury duty that week. I see that the jury deliberating right now in a case of national attention just sent their judge a note asking if they can leave at 5 tonight. I'm hoping not to be in that situation two weeks from today!

15 is opened as of now, but the whole area is a mess until the Susquehanna valley ThruWay project moves to the phase connecting Winfield to Selingrove starts...est 2021

15 minutes ago, dbriggs said:

if you've been following, like me (yeah, I'm a nerd), you'll see an optimistic change from what was forecast up to now. hope it stays that way

And it doesn't look like there is a hurricane in sight! :unsure:

On 8/17/2018 at 3:03 PM, N.E. Brigand said:

I have jury duty that week. I see that the jury deliberating right now in a case of national attention just sent their judge a note asking if they can leave at 5 tonight. I'm hoping not to be in that situation two weeks from today!

Notes to the judges are frowned on in drum corps circles, but if you send one just tell him you want time away to join 8 other judges for some pivotal deliberations.

• Haha 2

On 8/17/2018 at 11:46 AM, Jeff Ream said:

if going up 15, , between Shamokin Dam and Lewisburg is under construction, and if you try to cross the river and go up 147, that is too. so plan extra time...15 has been shut since Wednesday because a crane and a huge steel girder collapsed

Yeah.. what next.... don’t ask...

On 8/17/2018 at 3:30 PM, dbriggs said:

it's called 10-day, but actually goes out 14, so Labor Day wknd coming into view. should change and be current right thru then

https://weather.com/weather/tenday/l/USPA1799:1:US

not looking good for DCA weekend