2019 Show Ideas

39 minutes ago, luv4corps said:

Boston could pull of 'The Handmaid's Tale' 

Too close to their Animal Farm show from just a couple years ago.

I think Bruckner's Fourth would be a fantastic base for a medieval sword & sorcery/dragon-slaying type of show. It almost sounds like the sort of show Phantom would have tried five or ten or twenty years ago before their design staff lost their dang minds.

5 minutes ago, hostrauser said:

Too close to their Animal Farm show from just a couple years ago.

I think Bruckner's Fourth would be a fantastic base for a medieval sword & sorcery/dragon-slaying type of show. It almost sounds like the sort of show Phantom would have tried five or ten or twenty years ago before their design staff lost their dang minds.

See my edit.  I expanded. 

Boston's 2015 show was a medieval show as well!  I remember loving the fabric of the guard outfits that year.

21 minutes ago, ThePlanets said:

How about BD doing the works of Andy Warhol? Visually starting very colorful and moving to oxidation paintings.  Featuring free form jazz and compositions of Pauline Oliveros.

Yes.  This could work.

• Like 1

Come on KK are you saying that there shouldn't be 5 young men in the corps unable to stand on a stage and sing live music.

I guess so, Guardians did something close to it in their ###### show. :laugh:

Edited by kkrepps
  • Like 1

How about a show titled "Zombie" that explores how humanity is turning ourselves into mental and emotional zombies with our wars, technology and drugs (prescription or otherwise).

I for one would love to hear a good, powerful arrangement of The Cranberries' "Zombie" as a ballade. 

I'd also like to see an impact set in the shape of a pill, skull & crossbones, and a phone, computer or some other electronic device.

Color scheme in black, white and either pink or red.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, BoyWonder1911 said:

How about a show titled "Zombie" that explores how humanity is turning ourselves into mental and emotional zombies with our wars, technology and drugs (prescription or otherwise).

I for one would love to hear a good, powerful arrangement of The Cranberries' "Zombie" as a ballade. 

I'd also like to see an impact set in the shape of a pill, skull & crossbones, and a phone, computer or some other electronic device.

Color scheme in black, white and either pink or red.

Well, Madison should still have that Jolly Roger from 1997...

Cadets:  Requiem for the Living by Daniel Forrest

• Like 1

Tha Academy - Night of the Living Dead - Meets Bride of Frankenstein 

Madison - Raiders of the Lost Ark

Edited by Bluzes
  • Like 1