2019 Show Ideas

1 hour ago, Huntington Mallets said:

Wasn't this part of an SCV "3 year plan" right around the late 2000's? 

Yeah. The 2009 show that was announced in 2006 but then never made.

2 minutes ago, xandandl said:

I prefer shows that are NOT Broadway/Hollywood mimics by designers who can't get jobs there. Be original. Be creative. Be accessible. But be ourselves not someone else's escapism.

Well with the Bollywood theme, I meant like costuming, music, and dancing that is inherently Indian.

For the little shop part I was thinking of an idea for a horror based show. They can have a big prop utilizing this year’s stage.

And I certainly wouldn’t want lion king to be the Cavaliers show. Maybe like a African tribal show.

or like a Spartan show. A theme where a boy becomes a man after being sent out to the wilderness to survive and kill a beast/lion to earn their birthright.

Also this made me think that the Blue Stars could do a Greek God and Goddesses show.

2 hours ago, jeffmolnar said:

Clue

The Bluecoats can keep their zoot suits and pork pie hats. And instead of Bloo-ing, the audience (and MMs) will be clue-ing!

• Like 1

Spirit - Michael Jackson the upcoming Musical

Blue Stars - The First - Jackie Robinson Musical

Madison - Barnum a circus show 

Blue Knights - Taboo

Jersey Surf - Fiorello

Troopers - The Will Rogers Follies

Bluecoats sequel to Session 44: The Recording Studio - music from the engineer's perspective (reverses, interesting mixing, experimentation with volume and tone)

• Like 1

Stockholm Syndrome:  A heavy metal lover (who hates Abba) is somehow forced to move to Stockholm, Sweden.  Once there, the only music played anywhere is, of course, Abba.  After an tormented middle section (Abba in a minor key), the individual embraces Sweden, and becomes Abba's biggest fan. 

• Like 6

1 minute ago, alphabetmonkey said:

music from the engineer's perspective (reverses, interesting mixing, experimentation with volume and tone)

They are wonderful and have the best & most toys. Muxing multiple line arrays into such a wonderful experience, Sweet!!! Thank you Blue Coats Engineering. Your efforts are noticed.