fireshane1

Stealing other corps stuff...

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, Ghost said:

Most Germans want a nice buzz from their beers.  Visiting Munich in late Sept. to early Oct. is a must for beer lovers.  October fest is quite the experience

I bet that was fun. These friends of ours drank Blue Moon with orange. Have me hooked drinking one right now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I guess we've come to the end of the discussion about the Crown hammer and the devilish behavior. Perhaps it's time for the mods to close.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Bluzes said:

 Have me hooked drinking one right now.

"I'm OK.  I can drive."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ghost said:

I'm OK.  I can drive."

The designated driver in our house is the one that pulls the cooler from the front porch to the back porch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, xandandl said:

I guess we've come to the end of the discussion about the Crown hammer and the devilish behavior. Perhaps it's time for the mods to close.

We don't have to go home but we can't stay here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, skevinp said:

We don't have to go home but we can't stay here.

Remember folks, "Drive Crown A** Hammered, You May Get Nailed."  

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If this hammer was just laying on the ground by itself, with nobody around it, that's fair game. That's considered abandoned. Just saying.

 

Of course the prudent thing to do would be to return it, but not without some friendly jesting first. I think this is way overblown. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BoyWonder1911 said:

If this hammer was just laying on the ground by itself, with nobody around it, that's fair game. That's considered abandoned. Just saying.

 

Of course the prudent thing to do would be to return it, but not without some friendly jesting first. I think this is way overblown. 

 

 

It was on a bus.  And apparently left in a dumpster in Indy.  Kind of a prank gone wrong.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, BoyWonder1911 said:

If this hammer was just laying on the ground by itself, with nobody around it, that's fair game. That's considered abandoned. Just saying.

 

Of course the prudent thing to do would be to return it, but not without some friendly jesting first. I think this is way overblown. 

 

 

hey, Etsy even made tee shirts of it. I'm sure alot of those will be worn in November for auditions.:mat:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.