Broke-down buses, Ibuprofen and a sex offender: on the road with Pioneer

5 minutes ago, Tony Flores said:

i have a feeling another reckoning is coming this winter

yikes :peek:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Galen said:

It is. A couple of local Milwaukee papers and stations have published their own stories.

Sorry for being unclear. Should have started with “Because this is out in the local media, I’m thinking...”. The link to what looks like a tv website to RBs comments is the local I was referring to.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

What a godawful mess this activity is in.  And I don’t think we’ve heard it all yet. 

Based on some of the rumors I've heard (rumors? maybe "worst-kept secrets in DCI" would better describe it), we are just getting started. 

Too many people in DCI just kept jamming those skeletons into the closet for years and years and years instead of dealing with the issues, and now the closet door has broken and the skeletons a-come tumbling out and I don't think they are going to be stopping for a while now.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, c mor said:

Exactly what I was thinking...

Anyone googling the org will come across all this.  I can't see anything coming of this with RB in place.

Even if removed, someone/some group is taking quite a risk to attempt this as a fixer-upper.   Seems unrecoverable to me.

Can image them performing at a local function and people boycott or boo or bring signs... nope if I was a business owner or organizer I would not hire RB or no RB

4 minutes ago, hostrauser said:

Based on some of the rumors I've heard (rumors? maybe "worst-kept secrets in DCI" would better describe it), we are just getting started. 

Too many people in DCI just kept jamming those skeletons into the closet for years and years and years instead of dealing with the issues, and now the closet door has broken and the skeletons a-come tumbling out and I don't think they are going to be stopping for a while now.

Welp, get your popcorn ready, I guess.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, EnderPlaySmash said:

Wow... I knew it was bad but not THAT bad...

Its hard to imagine Roman Blenski staying on as Corps Director at Pioneer. His recent public letter he put out did not help him there at all, imo.

With many folks here requesting/demanding DCI to step in (more than they have) why doesn't a social media driven boycott take place to advise potential MM's (if there are any) what has transpired and abound joining (hello mom and dad).  Advise current MM's who are thinking of remaining to boycott until changes are made.  Staff boycotts, etc., etc. So it leaves the Director and BoD with nothing to run, but continues the current review and disciplinary process and probable lawsuits until the entire admin is out.  And banned from participating in any future DCI sponsored/recognized orgs.

Leave the reckless, thoughtless, socially inept Bilenski Crew with nothing to run or ruin.  I doubt any of them has the wherewithal to stop it.

3 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

The more Blenski talks the better case he makes for killing the corps and banning him for life

I believe it was Abe Lincoln that said 'It is better to remain silent & have people wonder if you are stupid, rather than speak & eliminate all doubt'

or something like that

• Like 1
  • Haha 1