Broke-down buses, Ibuprofen and a sex offender: on the road with Pioneer

It'd be good to hear the opinion of a non-profit attorney, particularly one familiar with Wisconsin laws.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

Every corps to whom I’ve ever donated has always thanked me.  Except one. 

Good to hear!

I donated an entire members tour fee one year many moons ago and didn't even get a simple "thanks" from the member....haha...

25 minutes ago, GUARDLING said:

here are several areas in the country today with over 100 units in their local circuits then add on percussion, winds, etc. Some of today's local championships take 3 days to get through them. This end of the activity is very strong. Of course, most are in the Scholastic divisions.

Agreed and it started a long time ago in every region where Catholic Churches prevailed. To insinuate that the Chicago area had more of these Churches and not supporting it with facts and figures is just providing a counterpoint to BRASSO. How can the Chicago area have more Churches than the 5 states of New England or even the NY tri-state area? 

I am inventing "A DCP I am Always Right Boardgame".  I still want to play but my game piece will be very small compared to others that always need to be right.

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Bluzes said:

Agreed and it started a long time ago in every region where Catholic Churches prevailed. To insinuate that the Chicago area had more of these Churches and not supporting it with facts and figures is just providing a counterpoint to BRASSO. How can the Chicago area have more Churches than the 5 states of New England or even the NY tri-state area? 

No need to initiate a debate on whether the Chicago region or the Boston region had more " Catholic Churches", imo.. Its not germane to the discussion here anyway, imo Bluzes

Edited by BRASSO

8 minutes ago, Bluzes said:

I am inventing "A DCP I am Always Right Boardgame".  I still want to play but my game piece will be very small compared to others that always need to be right.

Can you imagine that board game Bluzes...lol

12 minutes ago, BRASSO said:

No need to initiate a debate on whether the Chicago region or the Boston region had more " Catholic Churches", imo.. Its not germane to the discussion here anyway, imo Bluzes

Sorry BRASSO didn't mean to include you. DCP is becoming such a game. Yesterday I was the nail today I stole Crowns hammer (but don't tell anyone).

18 minutes ago, GUARDLING said:

Can you imagine that board game Bluzes...lol

Imagination got me my 24 IP Patents certainly not my spelling or grammar as some kindly point out to me almost every day.

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Liahona said:

Good to hear!

I donated an entire members tour fee one year many moons ago and didn't even get a simple "thanks" from the member....haha...

i donated a chunk to someone this summer and got free swag as well as messages from around the country. granted i've known her since birth

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

i donated a chunk to someone this summer and got free swag as well as messages from around the country. granted i've known her since birth

Same... except sub out "her" for "him."