Broke-down buses, Ibuprofen and a sex offender: on the road with Pioneer

4 hours ago, cixelsyd said:

A detail I wanted to get back to...

What should the threshold be for removal from the DCI Hall of Fame?  Felony?  Sex crime?  Misdemeanor?  Majority vote of some committee?  For crimes, do we wait for the convictions, or act on accusations only?

Maybe it would be constructive to establish standards, rather than have a separate HOF dispute for every instance of accused or confirmed wrongdoing.

I would think something like "Actions detrimental to the overall Organization" might be a reasonable place to start.  Think Pete Rose...

If his (RB) various quotes are established as being said, then I would consider them actions.

Edited by HornTeacher
  • Like 2

35 minutes ago, Bluzes said:

Sorry BRASSO didn't mean to include you. DCP is becoming such a game. Yesterday I was the nail today I stole Crowns hammer (but don't tell anyone).

I understand fully, no problem, bluzes. As the saying goes," some days we're the bird, some days. we're the windshield ". I'm about overdue to be the windshield soon, who knows.  :lle:

Edited by BRASSO

9 minutes ago, BRASSO said:

I understand fully, no problem, bluzes. As the saying goes," some days we're the bird, some days. we're the windshield ". I'm about overdue to be the windshield soon, who knows. 

Thanks, BRASSO there is a reason why we have never butted heads. It is called consistency in thought, having an objective, no waffling, changing minds to go with the flow. Not just throwing out one-liners that are easily miss interrupted. Being focused on drum corps and keeping it alive standing up for the MMs when necessary and a lot more that you do. Thanks For Supporting Drum Corps in the way you do.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Liahona said:

Good to hear!

I donated an entire members tour fee one year many moons ago and didn't even get a simple "thanks" from the member....haha...

Yor are more fortunate than us we don't even get thanks when we give money to family. Just thought it was some Millennial thing like why thank the folks who gave us money, how unfair to them that didn't, if we just thank you. That's probably it.

Who in their right mind would look at any show Pioneer has ever done and say,

”Yep, I want to go do that.”

Let’s be real people. 

The product screams incompetently run High School Band.

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Minimaster said:

Who in their right mind would look at any show Pioneer has ever done and say,

”Yep, I want to go do that.”

Let’s be real people. 

The product screams incompetently run High School Band.

So you've watched all 50+ years of Pioneer shows to make that determination? You must be exhausted.