Broke-down buses, Ibuprofen and a sex offender: on the road with Pioneer

6 hours ago, MusicManNJ said:

On the DCA prelims thread a believe he was spotted by Jeff Ream.

.. Terri too.. and other DCP'ers.

9 hours ago, oldsoprano said:

Wonder if RB is in Willamsport this weekend because he is contemplating trying to take Pioneer to DCA since DCI won't let him play in their yard anymore. Hmmmmm.....

He could try. Anyone think he'd let DCA look at Pioneer's books like they do for every other prospective member? That's for starters.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, BigW said:

He could try. Anyone think he'd let DCA look at Pioneer's books like they do for every other prospective member? That's for starters.

Bring the popcorn if anyone would ask to see the books.... 

Wonder if anyone hung with RB. One sighting at the hotel he was by himself. 

51 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Bring the popcorn if anyone would ask to see the books.... 

Wonder if anyone hung with RB. One sighting at the hotel he was by himself. 

Posted this also in another thread.... saw him at the alumni show. Creeped me out. Made sure I was nowhere near after that sighting. LOL.

Can't speak for them, but I gotta figure there is absolutely no way DCA would allow him into the circuit. Zero chance. Heck, less than zero.

• Like 1

How in the Hades is Pioneer going to field a corps that's even competitive with open class, next year, after all of this and the way things have been going during the past decade? It was mentioned that the brass caption head from this past year pulled all his Pioneer affiliation off his resume page. I actually feel bad for the guy...somewhat. He had a pretty lofty goal for 2018 and I'm sure he had a dream of what it would be like. At the same time, he had to have known the situation he was going into and who he would be working for. If Pioneer manages to take the field in 2019; they will more-than-likely resemble the Racine Scouts in terms of size and talent. I still hold firm to my belief that it's time for Pioneer to fold or become an alumni parade corps. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, oldsoprano said:

Wonder if RB is in Willamsport this weekend because he is contemplating trying to take Pioneer to DCA since DCI won't let him play in their yard anymore. Hmmmmm.....

DCA may have issues with snakes in the warm up area, but thats not one snake they are going to let in

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

19 hours ago, MusicManNJ said:

On the DCA prelims thread a believe he was spotted by Jeff Ream.

and others. the WDCHOF was Friday and he is a member, along with another now former director

• Like 2