Drain The Swamp, Dan

On 8/27/2018 at 10:51 AM, Jeff Ream said:

right. As I said several posts ago, this can't be half ###ed. You cannot just get "volunteers" with no real training in the field to snoop around social media.

why do you presume that training would not be given?

Just now, xandandl said:

Evidently from what has been posted regarding Harrisburg area, less time than many others. Sadly.

Sadly yes... and should have said my previous post was not directed at you but at people who think fighting this is a (overly) simple matter

3 hours ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Sadly yes... and should have said my previous post was not directed at you but at people who think fighting this is a (overly) simple matter

The eventual goal sounds easy. Getting there is going to take some nuance and legal wrangling, as well as making sure everyone's going to commit. No more folks who think people are "Snitching" and feel they're 'pressured' into getting rid of personnel of questionable character to be dealing with minors for starters.

46 minutes ago, BigW said:

The eventual goal sounds easy. Getting there is going to take some nuance and legal wrangling, as well as making sure everyone's going to commit. No more folks who think people are "Snitching" and feel they're 'pressured' into getting rid of personnel of questionable character to be dealing with minors for starters.

Not to mention when people realize it's not as simple as they thought. That includes realizing policy will need periodic updating as society changes and when incidents occur they find out policy was not perfect. Anyone who thinks writing this policy will be once and done will be in for a rude awakening. My DoD training gets a good change every few years.

Edited by JimF-LowBari
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, xandandl said:

why do you presume that training would not be given?

For something this serious in nature, you need more than volunteers. You need fully trained employees 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, JohnZ said:

Posts removed to try to keep the peace and thread open.  assistance in both would be greatly appreciated - the converse,  not so much

thanks

Thank you John plan to visit the ignore button later today.

6 hours ago, JohnZ said:

Posts removed to try to keep the peace and thread open.  assistance in both would be greatly appreciated - the converse,  not so much

thanks

:notme: