Putting it all in context

3 hours ago, xandandl said:

ignorant and absolutely wrong

My deer friend may have been wrong but they are not ignorant but I come to expect that from some here where me being wrong is celebrated. True Colors is a great song but gets old quickly and does not wear will when it's oblivious you don't like me. I like you more every day because you don't like me but keep plugging away if I am therapy. Try to be more creative its an artsy site, ignorant is a boring word and silly to call someone that you don't even know, or maybe you do he is not a lightweight in this activity.

"The DCP lets bash heads broad game" just shows its True Colors, True Intensions every day The bigger the perceived game piece the more license to sling insults around. I however have a small game piece and like it that way. 

Some Folks Look for Answers, Some Folks Look for Fights, Some are up a treetop looking for their kites. I don't trust nothing but know it comes out right. When it's done and over a man is just a man.     

4 hours ago, Bluzes said:

My deer friend may have been wrong but they are not ignorant but I come to expect that from some here where me being wrong is celebrated. True Colors is a great song but gets old quickly and does not wear will when it's oblivious you don't like me. I like you more every day because you don't like me but keep plugging away if I am therapy. Try to be more creative its an artsy site, ignorant is a boring word and silly to call someone that you don't even know, or maybe you do he is not a lightweight in this activity.

"The DCP lets bash heads broad game" just shows its True Colors, True Intensions every day The bigger the perceived game piece the more license to sling insults around. I however have a small game piece and like it that way. 

Some Folks Look for Answers, Some Folks Look for Fights, Some are up a treetop looking for their kites. I don't trust nothing but know it comes out right. When it's done and over a man is just a man.     

some folks learn how to deliver the message

On 8/31/2018 at 12:27 AM, Bluzes said:

It wouldn't surprise me. If someday they decide to pack it in in the east. Say hypnotically they moved to some place outside the east. 

...I want to learn how to move hypnotically....

• Like 1

On 8/31/2018 at 12:01 PM, Bluzes said:

"My deer friend..."

Image result for my deer friend meme

• Haha 6

I look at it and laugh, half my in laws start counting points and figure how many pounds of meat

• Haha 1

On 8/31/2018 at 11:01 AM, Bluzes said:

And I thought Norm Crosby was dead. There's more butchering of the mother tongue in this post than I thought was possible.