No tour for Pioneer in 2019

1 hour ago, BRASSO said:

8) Philly reporter now goes back to a DCI HQ ousted and now disgruntled Blenski, and together Roman gives her additional insights on the inner workings of DCI and DCI HQ., and perhaps possible additional skeletons in the closet within DCI, so to speak. I agree with you that this " will be interesting to follow this through the off season for sure ". All in time, for the better too, imo

Possible, but...

After reading the last interview given by RB to the Wisconsin newspaper, his credibility is thin, he came off as a 1st class goof at best. Even if he does tell the truth (as he sees it is my thought there), DCI can say, "Well he's just a disgruntled old coot and a screwball. We're surprised anyone's humoring him at this point and taking him seriously."

44 minutes ago, Bluzes said:

Broken Horns, Broken Down Buses is not Equipment they are part of the problem, please explain

Was told quietly there was a plan to replace the bad horns and also plans being worked on as to how to solve the bus issue, though that one was a stickier wicket.

Have no idea how non-profit bingo rules work in Wisc or anywhere. If that is still up and running then I would suspect we would see a Parade Corps or some other kind of youth activity from Pioneer. If the advice is to go bankrupt, can the bingo operation be transferred to Shadow? Would Shadow benefit holding camps there?

Other clues would be are assets being protected. Are real estate title transfers occurring in the background limiting liability? One could sue anyone for large sums of money be awarded millions in court settlements. It does not guarantee you would ever see a penny if the funds aren't there. There are no debtors prisons not yet anyway. 

7 minutes ago, Bluzes said:

Have no idea how non-profit bingo rules work in Wisc or anywhere. If that is still up and running then I would suspect we would see a Parade Corps or some other kind of youth activity from Pioneer. If the advice is to go bankrupt, can the bingo operation be transferred to Shadow? Would Shadow benefit holding camps there?

Other clues would be are assets being protected. Are real estate title transfers occurring in the background limiting liability? One could sue anyone for large sums of money be awarded millions in court settlements. It does not guarantee you would ever see a penny if the funds aren't there. There are no debtors prisons not yet anyway. 

Let’s not throw out the legacy value of Pioneer due to bad actors and poor decisions 

if they create a new independent board Pioneer could have a wonderful second act

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bluzes said:

Broken Horns, Broken Down Buses is not Equipment they are part of the problem, please explain

Sure I will educate you. 

1) Broken horns mean precisely what?  I am sure not all are "broken".  I am also sure that either they can be replaced OR reconditioned to a "like new" condition with warranty for a fraction of the cost.  Again, out of pocket for a full set of horns is massive compared to this.

2) Broken down buses.  Need to find out which buses are the problem children as it were.  Have them inspected by a reliable company that will tell you what is needed to either get rid of them or fix them to a good running condition in and out.  This also needs to be done in a cost/benefit vs leasing or getting new.  There are a benefits to having your own buses that cant be quantified for being available to be used for whatever reason.  Worst case scenario you have buses to sell.  This is a win win.

3) I noticed you didn't mention drum and pit equipment.  Again, same as the horns a HUGE amount of money that you already have equipment.

4) You didn't mention equipment trailer.  Again something you HAVE.

5) I assume they have a food truck as well.

Being down for an entire year can get all of this addressed properly without scrambling for half-butt fixes and bandaided.

29 minutes ago, Mello Dude said:

Sure I will educate you. 

1) Broken horns mean precisely what?  I am sure not all are "broken".  I am also sure that either they can be replaced OR reconditioned to a "like new" condition with warranty for a fraction of the cost.  Again, out of pocket for a full set of horns is massive compared to this.

2) Broken down buses.  Need to find out which buses are the problem children as it were.  Have them inspected by a reliable company that will tell you what is needed to either get rid of them or fix them to a good running condition in and out.  This also needs to be done in a cost/benefit vs leasing or getting new.  There are a benefits to having your own buses that cant be quantified for being available to be used for whatever reason.  Worst case scenario you have buses to sell.  This is a win win.

3) I noticed you didn't mention drum and pit equipment.  Again, same as the horns a HUGE amount of money that you already have equipment.

4) You didn't mention equipment trailer.  Again something you HAVE.

5) I assume they have a food truck as well.

Being down for an entire year can get all of this addressed properly without scrambling for half-butt fixes and bandaided.

There were solicitations for a food truck in 2017. I do not believe it was purchased.

25 minutes ago, George Dixon said:

Let’s not throw out the legacy value of Pioneer due to bad actors and poor decisions 

if they create a new independent board Pioneer could have a wonderful second act

I would like to see that as well. However, Pioneer is facing large liability issues that could handcuff the new BOD. I am not rooting against them. Could they reorganize under a different name, maybe? I remember when BAC meant BAD ### Crusaders but don't think that today.

Tim K has knowledge of non-profit rules & regs and adds a lot to the discussions. I have business sense and worked for companies that didn't realize they were non-profit till it was too late. Start-ups using TDM over Coax had a 20-year plan, eight years later their lunch was eaten by VOIP. Called into meetings told it's time to bail.

All kinds of dirty tricks occurred. 250k dollars of my teams' test equipment had yellow tape around it, wasn't owned by my company anymore, off limits. Yellow tape placed around racks of equipment I couldn't touch, just hope it keeps working. From vendors that took a place in the liability line to get paid. Then telling me I had a job with the new company but first needed to go down with the ship. Pulled an SOS and bailed out for no other places than a job in Boston. 

Moral of the story even big business finds a way to abuse customers/MMs what the difference?

4 minutes ago, Tim K said:

There were solicitations for a food truck in 2017. I do not believe it was purchased.

Then that is something to get at some point if they are solvent.

7 minutes ago, Bluzes said:

Tim K has knowledge of non-profit rules & regs and adds a lot to the discussions. I have business sense and worked for companies that didn't realize they were non-profit till it was too late. Start-ups using TDM over Coax had a 20-year plan, eight years later their lunch was eaten by VOIP. Called into meetings told it's time to bail.

All kinds of dirty tricks occurred. 250k dollars of my teams' test equipment had yellow tape around it, wasn't owned by my company anymore, off limits. Yellow tape placed around racks of equipment I couldn't touch, just hope it keeps working. From vendors that took a place in the liability line to get paid. Then telling me I had a job with the new company but first needed to go down with the ship. Pulled an SOS and bailed out for no other places than a job in Boston. 

Moral of the story even big business finds a way to abuse customers/MMs what the difference?

Sad.  I actually am in the telecom business for over 23 years.

11 minutes ago, Tim K said:

Hope the donations are on record along with where the money is at.... or where it went.

Yeah twice donated thru the corps to members dues. Twice no response even though policy was to send back paperwork.