Recommended Posts

19 minutes ago, RetiredMusTeach said:

Is this being broadcast on FloMarching?  They did it last year but I haven't received an email about it from Flo for this year.

Not on Flo but on Box 5 Media, the same company that streamed the Peckville show in July.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Whoa! They're mixing up Open Class and Class A? Cincinnati Tradition goes on before Erie Thunderbirds?

Link to post
Share on other sites

A and Open intermixed is interesting. But we have heard for years "the same sheet, same criteria...." So now we really see

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

A and Open intermixed is interesting. But we have heard for years "the same sheet, same criteria...." So now we really see

i can see class A scores dropping this way.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, N.E. Brigand said:

Whoa! They're mixing up Open Class and Class A? Cincinnati Tradition goes on before Erie Thunderbirds?

It is what it is.  Their last score was almost a month ago. 

They’re enjoying the challenge.  Just like last year. 

Will it be intermixed for finals, too? 

Edited by Terri Schehr
Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

Will it be intermixed for finals, too? 

Now that would be even more interesting.  LOL.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Florida Sun said:

i can see class A scores dropping this way.

not necessarily. Plus remember, some seed scores are a month old. there's no guarantee numbers should go up every week.

 

judge the show of the day.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jeff Ream said:

not necessarily. Plus remember, some seed scores are a month old. there's no guarantee numbers should go up every week.

 

judge the show of the day.

if they want a lager crowd to see ClassA have Cabs on frist LOL

 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.