In The News – Pioneer Drum And Bugle Corps Ousts Longtime Director

45 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Hey cousin Dave and Suzie.. need you to call yourself Pioneer leadership and "remove us" (on paper). After that fuhgeddaboutit....

I think anyone who has been on the receiving end of the qualification for tour process can speak to this not being possible, and especially in Pio's case.

And, lest anyone forget (or not know) the qualification process was designed by, is managed under, and is enforced by members of the other corps, not Dan A's office specifically.  Dan's a facilitator, but approval now comes from the other directors named to the appropriate committee(s).

Edited by garfield
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, garfield said:

I think anyone who has been on the receiving end of the qualification for tour process can speak to this not being possible, and especially in Pio's case.

And, lest anyone forget (or not know) the qualification process was designed by, is managed under, and is enforced by members of the other corps, not Dan A's office specifically.  Dan's a facilitator, but approval now comes from the other directors named to the appropriate committee(s).

I wasn't referring to DCI approval only that Pioneer management (Whoever they may be) removed  BoD (who was running the corps hence management). When did Pioneer get new management and who are they. 

Never said it would work with DCI but Pioneer has been pulling crap for years. If they think having a sexual predator around is ok beca use he only took pictures, nothing would surprise me 

Edited by JimF-LowBari

George Hopkins just posted on FB that he is moving to Milwaukee for a new career opportunity.  WTF?!?!

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

5 minutes ago, GetOFFmyDot said:

George Hopkins just posted on FB that he is moving to Milwaukee for a new career opportunity.  WTF?!?!

I thought he would have held out for a job that might open up soon in Indianapolis

• Haha 2

• 9 months later...
On 8/27/2018 at 8:34 AM, GetOFFmyDot said:

Do you know George?