Uh Uh Oh Oh Cadets

Been many years ago for me but looks like PA still requires PA State Police check and national registry (FBI) background checks. If not there then person is considered clean.

just tying to straighten out for people what is involved in a check in PA

15 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

been many years ago for me but looks like PA still requires PA State Police check and national registry (FBI) background checks. If not there then person is considered clean.

just tying to straighten out for people what is involved in a check in PA

Can't fault past procedures not placing blame. Today is a new day. Things need to be done differently.

Press report today with more details. It would appear that YEA was unaware of Cramer's history, and acted swiftly once informed... ( ps... opps.. article already posted on here, page 2 )

http://www.wfmz.com/news/lehigh-valley/priest-named-in-grand-jury-report-worked-for-youth-education-in-the-arts/786985147

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 2

This thread title scared the crap out of me.

I'm glad after delving into the details that Yea handled the situation the best it could given the circumstances.  They were above reproach actually.

Keep up the great work new YEA! board and CEO :-)

• Like 7

13 minutes ago, Liahona said:

This thread title scared the crap out of me.

I'm glad after delving into the details that Yea handled the situation the best it could given the circumstances.  They were above reproach actually.

Keep up the great work new YEA! board and CEO :-)

agree - I'm really not sure we need these overly dramatic hype thread titles

unless the goal is to give us all heart palpitations 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, George Dixon said:

regarding this issue - sounds like YEA.org (on the surface) has handled this situation well. 

With the media sinking their teeth all over stories like this, any organization would be very foolish not to handle their decisions properly.

53 minutes ago, BRASSO said:

kPress report today with more details. It would appear that YEA was unaware of Cramer's history, and acted swiftly once informed... ( ps... opps.. article already posted on here, page 2 )

Very sad for the Cadets, they will rise to the occasion and are already doing that, I'm sure. What I notice is how the background bots (heartless entities) pull up all the other negative stories related to YEA. The trick is to produce positive press with the correct keywords so the bots recognize them. Battlegrounds are on many fronts, good intentions, little victories, small & large gestures need to be glorified. Placed this in front of the journalist ask for rebuttals even if it only gets in their online editions that's where it counts anyway. The more good things the bots discover the negative is pushed further to the bottom The ones & zero's can be your friend in no time.

19 minutes ago, George Dixon said:

regarding this issue - sounds like YEA.org (on the surface) has handled this situation well. 

Seems so.