Uh Uh Oh Oh Cadets

29 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Just reminding folks that criminal background check for PA are usually: 1) any record in PA state police files 2) any record in national registry (FBI). It’s not like an additional investigation was done by school or corps.

IOW if the PSP or FBI don’t know about something the check will come back as clean

or, as we saw with another case raised last year by me, and which i got hell for, if the legal system gives the person an out to get the record expunged, it won't show up. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jeff Ream said:

or, as we saw with another case raised last year by me, and which i got hell for, if the legal system gives the person an out to get the record expunged, it won't show up. 

Gotta remember that potential problem. Think some things can be removed from a juveniles record when they hit 18 but dont know details.

31 minutes ago, Liahona said:

x

Edited by Bluzes
remove
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Bluzes said:

That's all a mute point in a proper background vetting. The proof's in the pudding. Give us a glimpse of your digital footprint and it displays your character. Hiring decisions are made from there you don't need to be convicted of a crime just hire another qualified individual if a smoking gun was uncovered. If they refuse access then your only dogging a bullet. Why should laws and technology only help the perps?   The only thing more accurate in judging character is my dog. He could be available in time for the Nov camps. 

This is NOT my QUOTE above. That is what Jeff Ream said. Can you correct please. 

Thanks.

7 minutes ago, Liahona said:

This is NOT my QUOTE above. That is what Jeff Ream said. Can you correct please. 

Thanks.

OK like Norwark worked there in the 80's lots of fun. Done

Edited by Bluzes

Just now, JimF-LowBari said:

Hey the Susquehannas got enough problems as it is lol...

Old Abbot & Costello skit. Lou Costello lived close to us in Paterson, NJ. Expect the millennials to give them credit for inventing the term triggered.  Every time Abbot mentioned The Susquehanna Hat Company to Lou (came up often) Lou would turn, walk like the living dead saying slowly I turn step by step back towards the Hat Company. Should I have said the Fighting Susquehannas?                                                    

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Bluzes said:

Old Abbot & Costello skit. Lou Costello lived close to us in Paterson, NJ. Expect the millennials to give them credit for inventing the term triggered.  Every time Abbot mentioned The Susquehanna Hat Company to Lou (came up often) Lou would turn, walk like the living dead saying slowly I turn step by step back towards the Hat Company. Should I have said the Fighting Susquehannas?                                                    

Will have to Google  that one. Sounds like three stooges and Niagara Falls.

Live about a mile from the Susquehanna and my old corps practiced on an island in the river. Current site of stadium for AA baseball team.

2 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Will have to Google  that one. Sounds like three stooges and Niagara Falls.

Live about a mile from the Susquehanna and my old corps practiced on an island in the river. Current site of stadium for AA baseball team.

Helped build the CATV system around 1972 right after the big flood through the Lackawanna Valley flooded the towns along the river between Scranton & Nanticoke There were water marks high up on homes stories of dead fish inside and all over, real bad. Can't be that bad now is it? Low laying towns in North Jersey flooded a week after Allentown, worst in years.

• Like 1