First The Cadets, then Pioneer, now Genesis

1 hour ago, Dchristian125 said:

Hmmm..... Here we go again.

Is it correct to assume that the 2018 Genesis issue is a violation of the parental notification rules & regs? That the person was on staff for 3 or so years w/o issue?

Why would anyone be stupid enough to hire someone with his background EVEN IF he had his license reinstated? I get that people deserve a second chance but there are thousands of other opportunities for the guy to make a living that don't include working with kids. 

The director of Genesis should be removed for being a moron. Of course if you remove him then the guy at Crossmen needs to go as well for the same reason. Terminal stupidity that could endanger their members. If I were a parent of a member, and both corps rely heavily on HS aged kids, I'd demand action.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

More to come

Sad but true, I'm afraid.

Time means NOTHING! Whether it happened today or 40 years ago. I am sure many corps BITD had "things" happening and NO ONE said a word. Who's fault is it? I know you could say the law wouldn't do anything back then, but here we are and it is being dealt with on social media. It ain't going away!

8 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

More to come

Much more... the centipede still has many shoes left to drop.

9 hours ago, Liahona said:

Lastly, what was his position at Genesis?

He was the battery caption head

Edited by lifeisaround

9 hours ago, N.E. Brigand said:

But it doesn't matter. Corps need to work harder to get ahead of these stories, or there will be real damage.

Unfortunately, getting ahead of these stories is not the strategy Corps are using or so it appears.