First The Cadets, then Pioneer, now Genesis

10 minutes ago, Bluzes said:

Mini Corps were great box 5 feed was perfect, juries still out had issues with Peckville feed but really impressed tonight 

Had a few stutters and a freeze up in a few minute span and that was it. Could have been on my end. 

4 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

You gravely over estimate their ability to listen outside their cabal 

Wishful thinking I guess if you ever see that a door may open there, let them know it would be helpful for them to have some friends over at Reddit. Even if someone just sends important occurrences to you to email to them. Nipping things in the bud, a fair assessment of what's up over there. No promises that we are shills, just concerned posters that love the activity.

Right now I feel so sad for the Reddit young lady that says she was a victim, the hatred, scorn in her posts. Nothing any of us can post to help her. That just needs to run its course. If Genesis did release that staff member a little post over there may take the fight elsewhere. If Reddit scares them ignoring Reddit is not the answer.

l

7 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

You gravely over estimate their ability to listen outside their cabal 

Point taken. Not a criticism, but I have a feeling these cats exist in their own pocket universe year-round due to the different pressures and timetable to get things ready for next season. Kind of like F1.

2 hours ago, BigW said:

Point taken. Not a criticism, but I have a feeling these cats exist in their own pocket universe year-round due to the different pressures and timetable to get things ready for next season. Kind of like F1.

And if you think dci is bad, well they aren’t holding finals in a high school stadium 

• Like 3

On 8/31/2018 at 4:44 PM, Terri Schehr said:

I saw Roman here in the Genetti lobby a couple of minutes ago. 

Speaking of Roman, I decided to check Pio's website tonight out of complete curiosity, and noticed a few interesting things:

• The homepage has been updated from the letter that was there from about a week or so ago to a brand-new (as of yesterday) "News from the Top." Based on what I saw, I have a good feeling Roman wrote the whole thing, despite DCI having implied that he is out as Executive Director.
  • Also, although DCI made it very obvious last week, the news update does not at all confirm that Pioneer will not field a corps in 2019 - it only says that they are discussing "conditions for reinstatement."
  • And with one quick look at the Administration page, Roman is still listed as being Executive Director, and now has a short bio under his name (which may just be something that I never noticed until now). However, the "Board of Advisors" page is wiped out and listed as "To Be Announced."
Edited by Cadevilina Crown
  • Like 1

On 9/1/2018 at 10:42 PM, Cadevilina Crown said:

Speaking of Roman

Saw him at the DCA alumni-corps show yesterday. Creepy.

I stayed far away.  LOL.

• Haha 1

On 8/31/2018 at 6:02 PM, Brian Tuma said:

I admire your self control. If I ran into him he would be hatless for the rest of the weekend. 

i thought he was going to fall going down the steps at prelims, but mainly cause there was no rail to hold on to

2 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

i thought he was going to fall going down the steps at prelims, but mainly cause there was no rail to hold on to

He's off the rails lately.

3 minutes ago, BRASSO said:

He's off the rails lately.

yes, but the venue wasn't good for people who need help moving up and down steep and narrow stairs.

aka half the attendance base

• Sad 2