First The Cadets, then Pioneer, now Genesis

15 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

You and me both, brother. 

I would of done the fake trip and "oh I'm so sorry I just spilled my 48oz soda all over you" :spitting:

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, George Dixon said:

I would of done the fake trip and "oh I'm so sorry I just spilled my 48oz soda all over you" :spitting:

LOL!!!  I wish. He was in among other spectators... wouldn't want to waste a drop on them!!!  :laughing:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, BRASSO said:

He's off the rails lately.

Ouch, man....LOL

1 minute ago, Fran Haring said:

LOL!!!  I wish. He was in among other spectators... wouldn't want to waste a drop on them!!!  :laughing:

I can spill very accurately as I'm fake tripping!

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, George Dixon said:

I can spill very accurately as I'm fake tripping!

It's a skill I need to hone.  LOL

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, George Dixon said:

George as freakin' hot as it was both days till after the sun set... you would have regretted that, it was that hot. It was like Arrakis for Class A Finals on that field and in the stands.

• Like 1

On 8/28/2018 at 7:16 PM, N.E. Brigand said:

Notice how in the responses there are people implying that back in the day when they were in a corps, this sort of thing never happened, but now that it's happening, they're inclined to keep their kids away from the activity.

This kind of stuff has gone on since time immemorial.  Anyone who thinks it is worse now is fooling themselves.  It's just that people took the path of least resistance and looked the other way 'in the good old days' - so communication channels went nowhere.  Secrets were kept and easily brushed under the carpet because they ran into dead ends.  That is not possible in this day and age with both cameras everywhere and the rapid spread of information (whether true or false) via social media.  

It's just a different time now and every institution must adapt.

Edited by luv4corps
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, Fran Haring said:

It's a skill I need to hone.  LOL

I honed it in college at frat parties - however the goal then is no longer politically correct so I have to use it for other purposes such as drenching silly old men who never adapted to modern acceptable norms

23 minutes ago, luv4corps said:

This kind of stuff has gone on since time immemorial.  Anyone who thinks it is worse now is fooling themselves.  It's just that people took the path of least resistance and looked the other way 'in the good old days' - so communication channels went nowhere.  Secrets were kept and easily brushed under the carpet because they ran into dead ends.  That is not possible in this day and age with both cameras everywhere and the rapid spread of information (whether true or false) via social media.  

It's just a different time now and every institution must adapt.

Also people now don’t put up with it like in the past. Almost 40 years in an office setting and have seen it gone from “what’s your problem, why are you upset” to no tolerance in this kind of bs

• Like 1