First The Cadets, then Pioneer, now Genesis

1 hour ago, Terri Schehr said:

I saw Roman here in the Genetti lobby a couple of minutes ago. 

Saw him at main DCA hotel at Annapolis years back. Just looked off then and now with all that has come out... yow... Just wonder if he is acting like nothing has changed or he did nothing wrong. Just showing up few weeks later....

4 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Just wonder if he is acting like

At mini-corps he acted like he didn't know past volunteers that helped the corps and DCM for years sat right across from them and didn't even acknowledge. He would not have recognized me but the others he spent summers with. Everyone has a game piece his is/was quite large. 

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, Bluzes said:

At mini-corps he acted like he didn't know past volunteers that helped the corps and DCM for years sat right across from them and didn't even acknowledge. He would not have recognized me but the others he spent summers with. Everyone has a game piece his is/was quite large. 

Mini corps already or I&E? Well have not gone for a while and forget times.

When I saw him the last year at Annapolis he just looked like he was in a fog. Was waiting for a ride outside the hoterl and saw him in a group getting in a van. No looking around or talking just staring straight ahead.

Enjoy and will have web feed next 2 days

Edit: I owe you one as just checked and the web feed for minis start in a half hour. Time to hook up the laptop to the tv and start the weekend

Edited by JimF-LowBari

2 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

I saw Roman here in the Genetti lobby a couple of minutes ago. 

Holy effing mackerel. Unbelievable. 

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, Fran Haring said:

Holy effing mackerel. Unbelievable. 

Much as I hate to really slam someone.... given some of his wtf comments... believable for him

Wonder who in his posse. If any DCA wheels they need a rhymes with witch slap to wake them up.

Edited by JimF-LowBari
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Saw him at main DCA hotel at Annapolis years back. Just looked off then and now with all that has come out... yow... Just wonder if he is acting like nothing has changed or he did nothing wrong. Just showing up few weeks later....

Not a care in the world.  Sitting at a table in the lobby doing something.  I scurried past too quickly to find out.  

3 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

Not a care in the world.  Sitting at a table in the lobby doing something.  I scurried past too quickly to find out.  

Scurry quickly IS a nice way to say I got my ### out of there #### quick.

enjoy... just got the laptop and TV set up for minis

• Like 1

3 hours ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Edit: I owe you one as just checked and the web feed for minis start in a half hour. Time to hook up the laptop to the tv and start the weekend

Mini Corps were great box 5 feed was perfect, juries still out had issues with Peckville feed but really impressed tonight 

6 hours ago, Bluzes said:

All dci needs to do that I am pretty sure we will see soon is provide positive reinforcement. That lays the correct ground work out. Then the hard cores who seem to have all the time in the world anyway on DCP. So they have some confidence that they will not loose credibility in initiatives/progress/PR the direction of dci. They can keep an eye on things on Reddit.

Since Reddit placed their message board under a retreat it should make us all comfortable posting over there, heck some of our old shoes may be there in the picture. Righting the ship bring info back, work with dci as volunteers as such. Contributing to a brighter future. I am new here but am certain if they listened to DCP back when things were Rosy we may not be where we are today. 

You gravely over estimate their ability to listen outside their cabal