2018 Drum Corps Associates World Championships Finals Competition - Williamsport, Pennsylvania

Nice visual moment. The horns form a block arrow head and then move in that direction on the impact of the opener.

Baritone soloist opens Rocky Point Holiday and the first full movement of the show

After a brief drum break, a trumpet and mellophone duet reprise the melody.

OK, for a second there, I thought the mellos were overlaying Stars & Stripes on Rocky Point. 😄

1 minute ago, kevingamin said:

Trust me, I have a few shirts Fran would be proud of. 😄

I was thinking Joeys jackets but the two of you in Hawaiian shirts sounds like a match made... somewhere.

Color scheme of the guard uniform is striking. Hues of yellow, purple, and blue with black trim.

Excellent horn sound! Balance and blend is so warm and lush, even on the impact moments.

Low brass on side one for the next movement of the show, performing a great ballad interpretation of the Take on Me chorus.

Upper brass do the same with the melody of the song. Full corps comes together for the impact. Guard is using striking purple silks and blue arrow frames.

Corps now changes direction, if you will, to a drum feature to start the third movement of the show.

Extended snare feature, very exposed and right in front of everybody.