2018 Drum Corps Associates World Championships Finals Competition - Williamsport, Pennsylvania

Final movement. Tubas have a feature! Yay!

Still have that nice blend from yesterday

This section builds like a fugue before the horn line starts doing 16 note runs. Drum break after the runs build into a hit.

And, just like the eclipse, we return to full sun with a return to Don't Let the Sun Go Down on Me. Horns form a circle with the guard on yellow flags surrounding them, basically the sun moving across the field. Final panel reveals the sun unobstructed once more. With the last chord, the crowd shows their approval.

Ok itā€™s the David Bruno and Joey PeroĀ show on the feed. Thought that one guy (Joey) looked familiar . Great bit with a local EMT.

Edited by JimF-LowBari

1 minute ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Ok itā€™s the David Bruno and Joey PeroĀ show on the feed. Thought that one guy (Joey) looked familiar . Great bit with a local EMT.

I was asked to be on the team, but this is my first duty, so I passed. Besides, David and Joey bring plenty of on camera awesomeness! I'd just bring them down. šŸ˜„

Next on the field is Carolina Gold from Greensboro, North Carolina. Their 2018 program is entitled "Changing Directions" and consists of:

Rocky Point Holiday
Take On Me
Orawa
One Man Show (from Pollock)Ā Ā 

1 minute ago, kevingamin said:

I was asked to be on the team, but this is my first duty, so I passed. Besides, David and Joey bring plenty of on camera awesomeness! I'd just bring them down. šŸ˜„

You need to upgrade your wardrobe lol... think you and Fran doing roving duties

Edited by JimF-LowBari

Pit opens with One Man Show. Horns and guard are doing movement on field before the mellos come in on the melody.

Just now, JimF-LowBari said:

You need to upgrade your wardrobe lol... think you and Fran doing roving duties

Trust me, I have a few shirts Fran would be proud of. šŸ˜„