2018 Drum Corps Associates World Championships Finals Competition - Williamsport, Pennsylvania

Back to Concerto in F. Guard member appears in dress. Work day's over, time to go out and have a great time dancing in NYC! Hence the move to Sing, Sing, Sing. Basses have their drums on the ground for the drum feature as they swing bass. Park and blow!

Holy high note #2!

OK, the rest of the first story's walls went up during that. There's now way this is a union run project.

Not only that, the second level rises into place, already completed. I need to hire these contractors to work on my home.

Guard on bright yellow/white swing flags, almost like the sun rising to meet the skyscraper as it rises above us all.

Drum solo brings back Concerto in F.

Top of the skyscraper is in place. It says "Foshay". Is that a Minneapolis business?

Whistle blows one last time as work completes on the skyscraper. Fast paced ending by the corps with final quotes from Concerto in F to finish the show.

Ahh, the Foshay Tower is in Minneapolis. Thank you Bill Aldrich-Thorpe for that quick research. "Hip lodging with stylish quarters". Upscale steakhouse and two bars, too. I think I'll visit.

2 minutes ago, kevingamin said:

Top of the skyscraper is in place. It says "Foshay". Is that a Minneapolis business?

It's a skyscraper in Minneapolis.