Crossmen 2019

13 hours ago, BRASSO said:

'Thought we might hear Wagner's " Ride of the Valkyries " in the Crossmen's show with this theme.

I'm assuming it's public domain, so it could be Markworth arranging it like he did with the Vivaldi in 2016 and never had to label it as such. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, BRASSO said:

'Thought we might hear Wagner's " Ride of the Valkyries " in the Crossmen's show with this theme.

“Kill the wabbit, kill the wabbit...”

• Haha 2

Got to meet the new crossmen ceo today as I am a part of the chamber winds program, and let me tell you, she is such a nice person and young. I’m excited to see where she takes the program!

• Like 1

if you're going to do Immigrant Song, the leads and upper mellos must shred the Robert Plant Norse Cry or it'll be lame.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

if you're going to do Immigrant Song, the leads and upper mellos must shred the Robert Plant Norse Cry or it'll be lame.

Will the costuming for 2019 shred the Aussies and instead wear Vikings helmets???  (no, not the football team gear in MSP.)

Related image

18 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

That worked well for MBI in 2011... they had the upper -register guys who could pull that off!!!

1 hour ago, Fran Haring said:

That worked well for MBI in 2011... they had the upper -register guys who could pull that off!!!

they didn't at mid season til some smart ### reviewer mentioned it

• Haha 1

On 4/1/2019 at 1:07 AM, ComeHomeShane said:

The percussive part in the teaser video on twitter reminds me of the rhythm from the guitar part in Led Zeppelin's Immigrant Song... 

mmmmmm