Crossmen 2019

On 9/9/2018 at 2:43 PM, kdaddy said:

It's (also) Norse - the triple horn of Odin.

She does sort of look like some of the female warriors in that Vikings TV show.

But, the statement is about defense.  The Vikings were known as being on the offense, not the defense.

On 9/9/2018 at 2:30 PM, xandandl said:

What is with the Celtic trinitarian symbol (the Irish knot variation) behind the Crossmen 2019 name.  Another clue?

Someone has to pick up and continue the Irish theme with Pioneer out of the game.

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, soccerguy315 said:

this looks like potentially a cool show... but it doesn't seem like a "Crossmen" show to me. But, neither did last year.

For the last two decades, the Crossmen have varied their style a lot from year-to-year.  I suspect many people's idea of what "a Crossmen show" is goes back further than that.

What seems to be implied here is that they will have more of a storyline.  I'd like to see that.  While, I have enjoyed the shows of the previous years, the storylines have been abstract, vague or non-existent.  Being more literal vs. conceptual would be a nice shift.  I don't know how many times in the last few years, I've heard DCPers ask "what is this show about?" when it comes to the Crossmen.

Looks like a Valkyrie to me...

Anyone think of "To defend all I love," might refer to the Amazons defending Themyscira, from Wonder Woman fame? They were there to defend the island, and not attack, or be on the offense like the Vikings. Just a thought...