World Drum Corps Hall of Fame Inductees Videos '18

Here are the Induction Videos for the World Drum Corps Hall of Fame 2018.

Diane Nicholeris - 2018 World Drum Corps Hall of Fame Inductee   *Audio muted due to copyright issues

• Like 3

Thanks Frank for sharing these. Some rather worthy candidates for sure. I had the pleasure of working with 3 of them and definitely have respect for 2 who were competitors. The vids brought back some great memories and wonderful moments. I especially liked the Jeff Sacktig and Danny McBride tours of life. The one photo you missed was the one of young Jeff Sacktig laying out the rifles for the guard midfield while wearing a Crossmen uniform (his first DCI corps even before his legendary stint with Cadets.) Good times, great music Jim and Gino.

X,

If you have that photo, please post it. To be honest, it was impossible to encapsulate Jeff's or any of the others' careers in the 1:45 time frame. Their accomplishments are simply too varied and extraordinary. These were just the highlight reels, shown as they came up to accept their honors at the banquet.

Gail Langan did an excellent "Ken Burns"-like job on the segments, I think.

1 hour ago, xandandl said:

Thanks Frank for sharing these. Some rather worthy candidates for sure. I had the pleasure of working with 3 of them and definitely have respect for 2 who were competitors. The vids brought back some great memories and wonderful moments. I especially liked the Jeff Sacktig and Danny McBride tours of life. The one photo you missed was the one of young Jeff Sacktig laying out the rifles for the guard midfield while wearing a Crossmen uniform (his first DCI corps even before his legendary stint with Cadets.) Good times, great music Jim and Gino.

And I will give a 2-7 shout out to the Jim Wedge segment. It brought tears to my eyes. 

• Like 2