Best Reprise Closer?

'03 Phantom and I loved 2010 Phantom as well.

2012 Cadets.  Not sure it fits this criteria perfectly, but they sure did include LOTS of different Christmas snippets in that closer.  What an underrated and fun show!!  Unfortunately, it is mainly only relevant during the holiday season.

21 minutes ago, Tommeee said:

2012 Cadets.  Not sure it fits this criteria perfectly, but they sure did include LOTS of different Christmas snippets in that closer.  What an underrated and fun show!!  Unfortunately, it is mainly only relevant during the holiday season.

Agreed. Funny tho, everyone seems to forget that the back of Bloo '96 was also quite the Christmas show too. Today, wouldn't Sam(uel) make a great Santa Claus???

On 9/10/2018 at 12:44 PM, Cappybara said:

Reprises seem to be not as common as they used to be, but there are still so many shows with fantastic reprises that really put the perfect ribbon on a show. It seems like they are usually derived either from the opening piece or the ballad, but I personally find reprises from the opener to be more satisfying because of the symmetry and length of time in between hearing the piece. 

What are some of your favorites?

Two of mine: Phantom Regiment 2003 and Blue Devils 2012

Hey Cap. Many of us think you may be in the Cone of Uncertainty for Florence. Be safe out there and let us know how you are doing.  

Cadets 87. Reprise the melody while playing backfield and the drill puts them into position to march off the field like a boss after the last note fades.

• Like 6