Pioneer/DCI Update – September 12th, 2018

On Friday, September 7th, I was appointed interim (temporary) CEO of the Board. My appointment was based on past experiences with; assessing schools as an Accreditation Team Chairman for the Archdiocese of Milwaukee, leading three schools as a Principal, serving on two Boards as President of the Wisconsin Edge Precision Figure Skating Teams and President […]

View the full article

• Like 1

Well, I'll just say this: How he wrote this message to the public is infinitely more professional than a certain former executive director we know.

I would still prefer that they start back up in Open Class after taking next season off to recuperate and rebrand.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Cadevilina Crown said:

Well, I'll just say this: How he wrote this message to the public is infinitely more professional than a certain former executive director we know.

I would still prefer that they start back up in Open Class after taking next season off to recuperate and rebrand.

I don’t know exactly when he was director of Pio but I think it was when they were placing in the low to mid teens or perhaps when they were a DII powerhouse.,

Bill was our tour director when I marched in 2001. Very glad to see he's involved with this.

• Like 1

Bill was corps director when Pioneer finished in 17th, 16th, and 18th place (1999-2001)

7 hours ago, cixelsyd said:

What is the nature of this November deadline?  Is there some possibility of Pioneer getting un-suspended for 2019?

Likely an outline of how they will address and fix every aspect of the suspension. It would give them time to do something if they can get everything solved to DCI's satisfaction. It might be that the problems demand a plan stretching into 2020 starting even in November. We'll have to see.

I figure, you have to have a carrot, something to give people a goal to focus on in this instance. Some hope/any hope is better than no hope.

Edited by BigW