Troopers Alumni Corps In The Works

An Alumni Corps is in the works for our 65th Anniversary in 2023! All alumni of the Troopers, Trooper Cadets, Troopers Winterguard, Troopercussion, and Exsight Winterguard are invited to take the participation survey at www.TroopersAlumni.com For full details visit www.TroopersAlumni.com Read the rest of the article here.

View the full article

2 hours ago, DCP NewsFeed said:

An Alumni Corps is in the works for our 65th Anniversary in 2023! All alumni of the Troopers, Trooper Cadets, Troopers Winterguard, Troopercussion, and Exsight Winterguard are invited to take the participation survey at www.TroopersAlumni.com For full details visit www.TroopersAlumni.com Read the rest of the article here.

View the full article

Announced 5 years in advance???

It took the Kingsmen Alumni Corps three years to pull off Pasadena in 2007; it was a lot of work. I’m glad I did it; though I wish I’d ordered a KAC jacket. Two members in the KAC hornline were Troopers alums; sadly, one of them passed away a couple of years ago. She would have loved this opportunity....

EDIT: ...and the TAC rifles— no matter what their age— will still be utterly bad a$$. 

Edited by TRacer

6 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

No reflection on any other alumni corps but Royal-Airs reunion corps took about a year of planning. 

What about a Guardsmen alumni corps?  If you start eating the oatmeal now, you could have a full set of headgear by the time you step off in Indy!:thumbs-up:

• Haha 2